Terms and Conditions
- The owners of the MOLET brand owns the website www.molet.org, which sells product and workshops through the company’s website and e-mails sent to customers who have registered for mailing lists. The sale is made both through the site and by phone.
- The website – www.molet.org.
- These Regulations are written in the male gender, only for the sake of convenience, and should be viewed as applying also to the female gender.
- The provisions of these Regulations will apply to any Action carried out by you on the Site, and will constitute the legal basis for any issue between you and the Company. Pursuant to which, you are requested to read these Regulations in full and with care. Surfing and/or any Action on the Site constitutes your consent and agreement to conduct yourself in accordance with the Regulations, and accordingly, if you do not agree to its conditions, you are requested not to make use of the Site.
- It is emphasized that any person performing an Action on the Site, is declaring that he is aware of the Site Regulations and the rules of participation on the Site and their acceptance, and that neither he, nor anyone on his behalf, will have any claim and/or suit against the Site owners and/or its operators and/or anyone on their behalf other than claims relating to a breach of the Site owners’ and/or operators’ undertakings according to these Regulations and rules of participation.
- The site serves as an Online store for the sale of wooden product and workshops is owned and managed by the company.
- Questions for the company’s customer service can be directed via the “Contact Us” page.
- This regulations is the legal basis for ordering and surfing the site and it only regulates the relationship between the company and the visitor on the site and / or the customer through the site
- The Company reserves the right to change the regulations from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Computer registrations regarding Actions performed through the Site, constitute prima facie evidence of the correctness of the Actions.
- Pictures and designs of the products appearing on the Site are solely for the purpose of illustration and are not binding on the Site’s management. It is agreed and declared that the Company will try, in the best of its abilities, to present to the Site users the most accurate pictures and information of the products to the extent possible.
- The Company does not undertake to carry inventory of all the items that are depicted on the Site.
- The Company does its upmost to verify that the information appearing on the Site is as complete and accurate as possible, but it is clarified that, in all good faith, inaccuracies and errors may appear for which the Company has no liability for anything relating or connected thereto.
- The Site management may update product prices and delivery charges on the Site from time to time, without being required to give prior notice. The price applying to an order that is placed, is the price that appears at the time at which the ordering process is completed (including sending credit card details). If we have updated prices prior to the completion of the ordering process, the user will be debited on the Site with the updated prices.
- The Site management may offer special promotions, bonuses and discounts on the Site. The Site management may, at any time, to discontinue the special promotions, bonuses and discounts, to substitute them or to change them, without being required to give prior notification thereof.
- When updating the shopping basket, the Company reserves the right to remind the customer about the abandoned basket (a shopping basket where the purchase process has not been completed) by sending an email to the address entered.
- When registering for the site, the company may offer to register for the company’s official mailings. If the customer wishes to remove herself from the mailing after registering, she can do so easily through a link that will appear in the email received. The customer should pay attention that she has removed herself from the requested list.
- The Site usage conditions apply to the use of the Site and its services including through any computer or other communications device (such as a cellular phone, palm-top computers of different kinds, etc.). They also apply to use of the Site either by internet connection or by any other network or system of communications.
- The Company does not undertake that the prices of the items on the Site are cheaper than the prices of items at points of sale and the Site prices should not be relied on as though the Company was undertaking to offer cheap prices.
- 1 To purchase a product through the site, choose the product and add it to the shopping basket. When you continue to Checkout, fill in details such as name, address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card number.
- Upon receipt of the order, the credit card details will be checked only after the order has been confirmed by the credit card companies, the transaction will be approved and the product will be sent.
- In order to ensure that the order is received efficiently and without any problems, it is important to provide all the details required on the site accurately. If incorrect details are provided at the time of ordering, the company will not be able to guarantee that the products will reach their destination. In case the products return to the company due to incorrect details, the customer will be charged for shipping and handling fees. Be sure to fill out accurate and up-to-date details.
- The details of the order as entered in the order form and the recording of the transaction on the Company’s computers shall constitute final and conclusive evidence of the correctness of the course of action. For the avoidance of doubt, sending e-mail to the customer does not constitute evidence of the performance of an action and does not bind the site. Only the registration recorded on the site’s computers will constitute conclusive evidence of the correctness of the actions.
- In case that the transaction is not approved by the credit card company, the client will receive an appropriate notice and will be required to provide another payment method.
- The approval of the purchase is conditional on the case that the product is indeed in stock at the Company’s warehouses at the requested delivery date and / or at the time of the order. However, if it is not stated that the product is not in stock and the product has not been removed from the site until the date of placing the order, the Company will not be obligated to sell the product, and the purchaser will not have any claim in this regard for any type of damage, Caused to the Purchaser and / or to a third party. This is subject to the fact that the site management will refund to the customer any amount it paid if it indeed paid the company. It should be emphasized and clarified that there may be situations in which although a certain item is actually presented on the site, it is not available in the Company’s inventory and cannot be supplied. In such situations, the transaction will be canceled and the customer will not have a claim in this regard subject to reimbursement of the amount paid to the Company by the customer.
- Each customer will be entitled to order a product and choose a desired destination for shipment by updating the target requested in the order form – but the final destination for the shipment to be updated by the customer will be stored in the Company’s database as the desired destination of the customer.
- The Company has the right to decide not to approve a customer’s order for any reason at its sole discretion, such as in cases where:
- If during the registration to the site intentionally provided false details.
- If an act or omission is committed, which harm or may harm the Site or the Site management, or any third parties, including its customers, employees and suppliers of the site.
- If the services of the site were used to carry out an act that was deemed illegal under the laws of the State of Israel or to enable, facilitate, assist or encourage the execution of such an act.
- If the terms of this Agreement are breached, the terms of one of the binding documents or the terms of any other online service offered by the Site.
- If there is a debt owed to the company or companies associated with us and the debt has not been repaid, even though the date for payment has passed.
- If the customer’s credit card has been blocked or restricted to use in any way.
1.10. Once the payment information has been entered on the payment page, confirmation will be sent by e-mail upon receipt of the order details. This approval does not require the management of the site to supply the products, and it only indicates that the details of the order were received by the management of the site.
1.11. If it turns out that the customer’s credit card is not valid or that the credit card company does not respect the transaction or that PayPal (or any other available electronic wallet service) does not respect the charge or that the requested product is not in stock in the company’s possession or in the stock of the item’s manufacturer, The site’s management will contact the customer to complete or cancel the transaction.
1.12. According to the rules of the site, the receipt of a gift in the framework of the promotion is limited to one item per customer.
Replacements and Returns
- The provisions of this section are subject to the Consumer Protection Law in Israel, 5741-1981 (“the Law”).
- The Principal (and not the addressee) shall cancel the order made in each of the following conditions and conditions: Each credit will be transferred to the credit card where the order was made only, and according to the credit card’s timetable.
* Cancellation of the order before sending the product to the customer will not incur an additional charge, and the customer will refund the money that it paid for the transaction, including shipping charges. A monetary credit will be granted according to what is stated in the law
* In the event of cancellation of the transaction after the product was sent to the customer and after receipt of the goods in the company’s warehouses, a monetary credit will be given to clean up 5% of the purchase amount and the cost of the shipment will be deducted from the total credit. The credit will be granted provided that the item is returned without use and / or defect and / or damage – and with the label as received. If the product is returned not as stated in this section, the Principal will not be credited (not a monetary credit or a credit voucher).
* The Company has sole discretion regarding the status of the returned merchandise.
* The unused item can be returned in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving it.
* Eligibility for a monetary credit is conditional on a period of up to one month (at the latest) from the date of execution of the transaction with credit / Paypal.
- No monetary credit will be given for unpaid items, such as promotions or gifts.
- How to return the items – the customer will send the item back to the company without the cost of shipping, Freight collect /bulk mail service on the company account.
- Direct cards cannot be won, and therefore direct cards are entitled to credit equal to the credit level for the use of the site only.
- Cancellation of an order According to the rules above, the customer will be charged only a cancellation fee at a rate not exceeding 5% of the price of the product or 100NIS, whichever is lower.
- As for the products sold at the discount as part of an operation for which the customer expressed an interest in obtaining a monetary credit for using the site (credit), the credit value will be equal to the original amount paid without deduction.
- Refund applies to products costing 50 NIS or more.
Supplies and deliveries
- The supply of the goods to the purchasers is carried out by mail and within the time of delivery promised in the sale.
- The shipping fee will be displayed at the end of the order process under the items selected by the customer to purchase and collect at the time of booking. In the case of a payment transaction, shipping charges may be charged as part of your first payment.
- The option to order from the site is limited to areas/countries according to the map of Israel’s postal areas/countries. The Company may but does not undertake to provide the service even outside the distribution areas, by prior arrangement by telephone. Therefore, even if such an order was received and recorded on the site’s computers, the company will not be obligated to provide it.
- The supply dates specified above do not apply to items that are out of stock.
- The order will be provided after the purchase process has been completed, provided that the order has been received within the time range of the transaction as defined on the requested product page, provided that the customer owns a valid credit card that can be cleared in Israel, provided that the credit card company has approved the transaction.
Responsibility of the Company
- The Company and / or the management of the Site and / or anyone acting on their behalf shall not be responsible for and shall not bear any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the User and / or the surfer and / or the Invitee and / Not in accordance with these Articles – shall be the cause of action whatsoever – including loss of income and / or prevention of profit caused for any reason, at which time the Company reserves the right to cancel the specific order.
- If a mistake has been made in the description of the item, the company and / or the management of the site will not be required to do so.
- Images The items on the site are intended for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between the images displayed on the site, some or all of them, and the items actually sold.
- In any event, the Company shall bear no liability whatsoever in excess of the value of the purchased product and any indirect damage and / or consequential damage.
- The Company is not responsible for the use made by the customer and / or the customer, other than in accordance with the instructions of the manufacturer and / or the company.
- Site management will not be responsible for delays in the supply of items due to events that are not under its control, such as malfunctions, delays, strikes, natural disasters, computer system malfunctions or telephone systems that will harm the completion of the purchase process or malfunctions in the e-mail service.
- The site management will do its best to provide quality products at the requested time. If Customer believes that the Products purchased through the Site or the Services are defective, it is invited to contact the Customer Service, which will handle the request as soon as possible.
- No commercial use is allowed of the data published in the database, the list of products appearing therein, or any other details published therein, shall be made without the prior written consent of the website’s management.
- Do not use any data published for presentation on any other site or service, without the consent of the site management in advance and in writing and subject to the terms of that consent (if given).
- The name ‘MOLET’ and the domain name of the site, the trademarks (whether registered or not) are all the property of the company only. They should not be used without prior written consent.
- All content, icons and any information and / or display appearing on the Site, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, trademarks, logos, including editing and display on the Site, are the sole property of the Company and the owners of the Company.
- The site’s services must be used for lawful purposes only.
* Offer discounts and benefits do not include shipping costs.
SALE / Specials / Sale
A purchase from “Sale” does not include double discounts.
A purchase from “Sale” does not include fixed or one-time discounts.
A purchase from “Sales” site is valid until the stock runs out.
Payment vouchers with monetary value can be used (for example, a voucher with a monetary value of NIS 10, as distinct from a voucher that offers a discount percentage in which the offer cannot be used).
* The Company reserves the right to change the above mentioned benefits at its discretion.