SUSTAINABLE DESIGN AND WOODWORKING advanced
Advanced course > from idea to reality
When: the course will start on January 8th. It includes 4 sessions, 3 hours each. We will meet every Monday from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Where: MOLET house, Design Terminal – Bat Yam.
Difficulty level: suitable for graduates of our beginner’s course or for those with previous experience working with wood.
Learn how to transform your ideas into upcycled wood!
Our advanced course was created especially for those who want to deepen their design and creation processes. Those whose initial experience with wood left them with a taste for more and whose head never stops generating new ideas that end with “If I knew how to do it, I would do it myself!”
So there you have it! You are invited to dive into the design, development and creation process of a deep and interesting project, that includes planning from the material itself and also incorporates a new and ecological concept of space design.
Curious? Drop a note here, we'll get back soon
Ready to start?
Price: 1,399 NIS for the early registration instead of 1,560 NIS.
Includes everything – professional training, all raw materials and use of the work tools.
What will you learn in the course?
- Concept development
- Sustainable Design thinking
- Ways to represent an idea (sketches and models)
- Familiarity with new work tools alongside the use of familiar tools
- Choosing the most appropriate method for executing an idea
What skills and abilities will you have after the course?
- A project with an advanced level of difficulty that you designed, planned and created entirely by yourself.
- The ability and knowledge to turn an idea related to a piece of furniture / collection / interior design into reality.
- Confidence, technique and the methodology for any project you want to create in the future from upcycled wood.
- An educational, empowering and fun experience and a tremendous sense of ability that will accompany you as you keep creating.
- Ability to expand sustainable awareness and practical skills when desiring to design and create your own projects.
Who is the course suitable for?
- For anyone who has experienced working with wood and wants to deepen, learn and experience working with upcycled wood, various techniques and dedicated tools.
- For everyone who dreams of creating special furniture for himself and furnishing entire spaces according to a concept while protecting the environment.
- For anyone who wants to develop creativity, think outside the box and work with their hands.
- For anyone who wants to give themselves an unforgettable experience of empowerment, ability and learning.
- for anyone who wants to be part of the change and the solution for a better sustainable world.
Let’s check if we are compatible!
Answer the questions in this link and we will get back to you soon.